My Weblog: kutahya web tasarim umraniye elektrikci uskudar elektrikci umraniye elektrikci istanbul elektrikci satis egitimi cekmekoy elektrikci uskudar kornis montaj umraniye kornis montaj atasehir elektrikci beykoz elektrikci

Ethiopian Shipping and Logistics Service Enterprise (ESLSE) said it has obtained 5.6 billion birr income from the various services it provided during the past nine months.
Enterprise Corporate Communication Manager, Usman Ali, stated that the stated sum of revenue was secured from transport services of inland, foreign and cross trade of over 2.75 million tonnes of goods as well as clearance and forwarding services of over 1.4 million tonnes of goods.
Moreover, it has provided stevedoring (loading/discharging) and shore handling services for 384,957 tonnes and 187,139 tonnes of goods, respectively, Usman indicated.
According to the manager, the enterprise has also transported 84,557 containers from Djibouti to the center during the past nine months.
Usman said some 42 per cent of the container is transported through multimodal service, while the remaining 58 per cent through unimodal transport service, he said.
Of the 5.6 billion birr income, the enterprise secured 593 million birr profit, according to Usman.
(Walta Information System)